Tasks tells the team what needs to be done and when. They can be organized into task lists and assigned to anyone on the project.
- Description – tell others what the task is about.
- Attachments – add files to the task.
- Subscribers – choose who’ll be notified about updates.
- Task List – move the task to another list.
- Assignee – choose who’s responsible for completing the task.
- Due On – set the date when the task has to be completed and the optinal start date.
- Labels – show that the task is NEW, INPROGRESS, etc.
- High priority – highlight the task on the list.
If you set an assignee and/or subscribers, they’ll get a notificationabout the new task in ActiveCollab and via email:
Open a task to see or edit the details.
You’ll be able to:
- Add subtasks to break the task down into smaller steps.
- Leave a comment and notify everyone following this task.
- Track time and expenses on this task (Team members only).
- Set a reminder to send an email to someone about this task.
- Change the label to show what stage the task is in.
- Complete the task by clicking on the checkbox. This will remove it from the active tasks list. You can still view or restore it by opening Completed Tasks.